Prime numbers from 1 to 20
Prime Numbers Before Calculator
Enter a natural number to calculate the primes before it:
Ex.: 4, 11, 64, 128, ... until 10,000.
Prime Numbers Before 20:
The number 20 is not a prime number because it is possible to express it as a product of prime factors. In other words, 20 can be divided by 1, by itself and at least by 2 and 5. So, 20 is a 'composite number'.
List of prime numbers before 20:
2, 3, 5, 7, 11, 13, 17, 19.
Here you'll find the answer to questions like: Prime numbers from 1 to 20. Get all the prime numbers from one to 20. Use the Prime Numbers Before Calculator below to discover if any given number is prime or composite and get all the primes up to 20.
Other ways people find this
- Prime numbers from 1 to 20.
- Prime numbers between 1 and 20.
- What are all prime numbers that are less than 20.
- Prime numbers before 20.
- Prime numbers below 20.
- Prime Numbers 1-20 Chart.
- Prime Numbers Less than 20.
- Prime Numbers up to 20.
- What is the sum of the first 20 prime numbers?.