Composite numbers chart before 60
Here is the answer to questions like: Composite numbers chart before 60 . Get all the composite numbers from one to 60. Use the 'Composite Numbers Before Calculator' below to discover if any given number is composite or prime and get all the composites up to 60.
Other ways people find this
- Composite numbers from 1 to 60.
- Composite numbers between 1 and 60.
- What are all composite numbers that are less than 60.
- Composite numbers before 60.
- Composite numbers below 60.
- Composite Numbers 1-60 Chart.
- Composite Numbers Less than 60.
- Composite Numbers up to 60.
Composite Number Definition
A composite number is a whole number that can be divided evenly by numbers other than 1 or itself.
A composite number n is a positive integer n>1 which is not prime (i.e., it can be divided by whole number other than 1 and itself).
- Example 1: 6 can be divided evenly by 2, so 6 is a composite number.
- Example 2: 5 cannot be divided evenly (except by 1 and 5), so is not a composite number (it is a so called prime number).