Composite numbers chart before 39
Here is the answer to questions like: Composite numbers chart before 39 . Get all the composite numbers from one to 39. Use the 'Composite Numbers Before Calculator' below to discover if any given number is composite or prime and get all the composites up to 39.
Other ways people find this
- Composite numbers from 1 to 39.
- Composite numbers between 1 and 39.
- What are all composite numbers that are less than 39.
- Composite numbers before 39.
- Composite numbers below 39.
- Composite Numbers 1-39 Chart.
- Composite Numbers Less than 39.
- Composite Numbers up to 39.
Composite Number Definition
A composite number is a whole number that can be divided evenly by numbers other than 1 or itself.
A composite number n is a positive integer n>1 which is not prime (i.e., it can be divided by whole number other than 1 and itself).
- Example 1: 6 can be divided evenly by 2, so 6 is a composite number.
- Example 2: 5 cannot be divided evenly (except by 1 and 5), so is not a composite number (it is a so called prime number).