Composite numbers chart before 10
Here is the answer to questions like: Composite numbers chart before 10 . Get all the composite numbers from one to 10. Use the 'Composite Numbers Before Calculator' below to discover if any given number is composite or prime and get all the composites up to 10.
Other ways people find this
- Composite numbers from 1 to 10.
- Composite numbers between 1 and 10.
- What are all composite numbers that are less than 10.
- Composite numbers before 10.
- Composite numbers below 10.
- Composite Numbers 1-10 Chart.
- Composite Numbers Less than 10.
- Composite Numbers up to 10.
Composite Number Definition
A composite number is a whole number that can be divided evenly by numbers other than 1 or itself.
A composite number n is a positive integer n>1 which is not prime (i.e., it can be divided by whole number other than 1 and itself).
- Example 1: 6 can be divided evenly by 2, so 6 is a composite number.
- Example 2: 5 cannot be divided evenly (except by 1 and 5), so is not a composite number (it is a so called prime number).